BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello! just got back from holidays! I went to Semarang on 27 December 2012 until 3 January 2013, well, met my cousins there and i'm so happy, like finally i met them! and then went to Jakarta on 3 January 2013 until today, 6 January 2013 and i met my family there too!
Okay..... well, i know its too late to say this, but whatever.... HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! wish you all the best in 2013, and thankyou for everything. Forgive my mistakes in 2012 okay?
"Dear 2012, thanks for everything, the good and the bad, happy and sad, smile and cry, laugh and tears, and pains. You gave me lessons from those pains. Thankyou :) and goodbye 2012 "
"Dear 2013, please be better, please please please be awesome! HELLO 2013! WELCOME "

time flies so fast huh? it's 2013 already and i still can't believe it!


 will post the pictures (holiday) soon :p

0 comments: