BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day :)♥

Hello, what day is it?
its may 8 2011. and you know what is that day?
it's mothers day :D
Happy mothers day mom :)♥ i love you :*
i'm sorry because i've ever make you cry.
i'm sorry for all my mistakes.
thankyou for your kind and care.
without you i'm nothing.
seriously.
you have been pregnant for 9 months. and when i come to this world, you're so happy and be grateful because i'm normal. i was born on february 4th 1999. and you teach me how to walk, you teach me how to talk, you teach me how to run, you teach me how to eat. until now, i'm 12. and i'm healthy. when i was in kindergarten , you find me a school. until i can read. and when i was in primary school, i started learn about maths, social, english, bahasa, and others. until i have graduated. now i was in SMP ya know. and i've grown up. and i'm trying to be better. thanks :)

saat aku masih bayi, saat aku menangis kamu rela bangun dan menenangkanku
saat aku sudah TK, kamu selalu menungguku pulang sekolah
saat aku sudah SD, kamu selalu menjemputku dengan bahagia
saat aku lulus SD, kamu sangatlah bangga
saat aku masuk SMP, kamu selalu memberi aku semangat :) dimanapun aku berada.


I LOVE YOU MOMMY :) ♥ ♥




0 comments: