BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 22, 2011

i'm sorry JUSTIN BIEBER.

know what? -______- well, beberapa hari yang lalu kan ada TT "TABOK SELENA" dan jujur ya itu sangat mempermalukan beliebers INDONESIA, karena justin bieber jd dissapointed gitu sma kita............... :( well, siapapun yg bikin kyk gtu, tu org ga mikir.

I KNOW THIS FROM @BieberOfINA.....

To all my beliebers in indonesia


you say You Want me be happy?
but what is the evidence?
You disappoint me
maybe I'm wrong Because it does not friendly to you at That time
but why did you guys get back at me with that?
I was very disappointed with you guys
I like country Indonesia
but I do not think
my beliebers in Indonesia have That Such properties
I was really disappointed with you guys
i really love you beliebers
but allow me to find a girlfriend
I know you hate Selena
but you know Selena don't hate you
I hope you guys understand

0 comments: